Sunday 29 March 2015

Sunrise Yoga & Breakfast with Alpro

















So what feels like only yesterday was actually a couple of weeks ago, Myself and Lydia had the pleasure of attending an amazing event at one of Europe's tallest buildings at 1,016ft tall The Shard in central London was more than the ideal location to wake up to some sunrise yoga, The session with the fabulous Amy Slevin who took us through 26 moves to represent each calorie consumed in Unsweetened Almond Drink took us up to a gorgeous breakfast where we indulged in super foods, smoothies & pancakes. During breakfast we had the pleasure of listening to Vogue's top health & well-being expert, Calgary Avansino who spoke about her views on healthy eating and a lifestyle with more plant based meals. 

This takes me on nicely to talk about the changes I made in my diet from dairy to nut based drinks. After talks with my coach Paul.Burgess and looking at the responses my body had during the consumption of dairy products, he suggested moving across to Almond milk as an alternative in my coffees, cereals and pancakes (these being my main uses for milk) After picking myself up a carton of Alpro from the local shop I have never looked back since, without blabbering on with the endless benefits to Almond milk here are the main reasons for my switch :

Weight loss management ( The overall reduced calorie content per serving )
Its low Glycemic index ( keeping control of sugar levels to avoid fat storage ) 
High Vitamin B content (riboflavin & iron helps muscle healing & recovery ) 
It doesn't contain Lactose  ( I can't say I'm intolerant but i feel less bloated after )

If you haven't tried the alternatives to dairy products I strongly suggest giving Alpros Unsweetened choice a go It has the lowest calorie content on the market and you can thank me later when your skins glowing and are making more steps towards an attainable healthy lifestyle. 

Thank you Alpo for such an incredible experience  - AG  




18 comments:

  1. Big fan of the blog.

    Tried yoga a few times in the gym and it was harder than any cardio or resistance session so full credit to you for sticking this one out- the view probably helped though?

    Thinking of switching to almond milk over the cutting months as I'm currently drinking a couple of pints of the white stuff a day. Far too much lactose!

    Informative post!

    Ben | www.twentyfirstcenturygent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information and very useful stuff. I am so happy to read about this information about yoga.
    walk in clinic in brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. Kelowna Hot Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. phenq review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I agree with all of the points set out here and appreciate hearing your thoughts, thanks for your input: http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/ . I am looking forward to your next post.
    http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoga body fitness is gaining more prominence as it claims to be refreshing and relaxing. It is appropriate for relaxation and offers great time to pray or meditate. Bikram yoga mats

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect place for Yoga teacher training with its peaceful bohemian vibe. Lots of Yoga schools are available with all kinds of accommodations. There are schools that offer teacher training classes and also located in a retreat setting. Check over here

    ReplyDelete
  9. A hundsome boy! A fashion Yoga clothes! Yoga is my favor fitness exercise.I want to buy some Yoga clothes now. It is hard to find the budget and fashion women Yoga clothes.You are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest women Yoga clothes is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, informative post sharing details within your blog for the yoga diets. Thanks a lot. Pancharatna gems Coimbatore | Kalpana Srikaanth

    ReplyDelete
  11. People who are mad about the new lifestyle often get confused on what trend to follow, which is the latest and most wanted trend. Entrepreneur

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. phenq

    ReplyDelete
  13. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! http://fitnessforusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This writing has instilled a certain confidence in the audience.
    stool softener

    ReplyDelete
  15. Due to their many eye-catching characteristics, it is safe to state that women love alpha males.
    Stone Island Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also, many are too tired and drained both physically and mentally at the end of the day to jazz up for some strenuous exercise. Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Fitness and Exercise Classes

    ReplyDelete
  18. This blog does a thing of bridging the gap between reader and writer.
    atlant gel original

    ReplyDelete